Caddick Davies Solicitors are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of visitors to our website and complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Caddick Davies Solicitors do not and will not share, sell or pass on your details to a third party, unless required to do so by law or Court Order.
When we are retained to act on behalf of a client, we use, retain and disclose personal information on behalf of, and as instructed by that client in connection with our advice.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Caddick Davies Solicitors will only disclose your personal information for purposes related to its providing of services to you, or with your express consent, or if required by law. For example, we may disclose your information:
- When the legal services we are providing to you require us to give your information to third parties, for example Barristers
- Where it is necessary to establish or collect fees
- If we engage expert witnesses on your behalf
- If we retain other law firms in other jurisdictions on your behalf
- We will retain your information for a reasonable time to permit us to use it for the purpose that we have communicated to you and to appraise you of any relevant developments. When information is no longer required, we will ensure that all such data is removed from our records.
We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Changes to this Policy